Activities of TIEC
A very important initiative of TIEC is identify the entrepreneurship traits among the students of SGGS IE &T. These students will be supported through formal and informal activities by giving them the test of entrepreneurship to make them ready to be an entrepreneur by the time he/she completes the degree.
Competition "Nova" (Rising Star): It is a business competition in the first year for identification of entrepreneurial skills in students.
- "Kalpana" - Ideation Camp involving multidisciplinary teams
- "Star" Business plan and project competition.
Create formal intervention across all disciplines through planned curriculum
- Design course with practical orientation.- Part of regular syllabus
- Product Design Process - Professional Development course
- A three-credit course on Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Over and above regular credits. It may be planned in Summer Session for select students.
- Flexibility to take the "Star" project as final year 10 Credit project
Model for Formal and Informal Intervention for Capacity Building of Students
Dr. Lenina Birgale
Training and Placement