INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SIGNAL AND INFORMATION PROCESSING (IConSIP-2016) 06-08 October 2016
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SIGNAL AND INFORMATION PROCESSING (IConSIP-2016)
06-08 October 2016, SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nanded, Maharashtra, INDIA
CALL FOR PAPERS
[All Accepted and Registered papers of this Conference will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library]
- Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded (Maharashtra State)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- College of Engineering, Pune
Technical Co-Sponsor: IEEE Bombay Section. [IEEE Event ID: 38752]
IConSIP aims to bring together researchers, academicians, scientists, and scholars from the allied areas of Signal Processing, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Graphics and Pattern Recognition in order to promote community wide discussions of ideas that will influence and foster continued research in the field.
• Prof. Peter McFarlane, University of Glasgow, UK.
• Prof. B. S. Manjunath, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA.
• Prof. Ahmad Fadzil Md. Hani, Unversity of Technology PETRONAS, Malaysia.
• Prof. Subra Ganeshan, Oakland University, USA.
• Bruno Lay, CEO, ADCIS, France.
• Pradeep Atrey, State University of New York, USA
Topics of Interest:
We invite original (un-published) research contributions based on the mentioned theme including following topics but not limited to:
• Signal and Image formation
• Information (Signal/Image/Video) Processing
• Image and Video Compression
• Information (Signal/Image/Video) storage, retrieval, and authentication
• Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
• Motion and Video Analysis
• Tracking and Surveillance
• Biomedical Signal and Image Analysis
• Geoscience and Remote Sensing
• Segmentation and Recognition
• Document Image Analysis
• Visual Multimedia
• Machine Learning in Images & Video Analysis
• Adaptive Signal Processing
• Underwater Signal/ Image Processing
• Computational Photography
• Compressive Sensing
• Statistical Methods and Learning
• Speech Processing
• Sensors & Imaging models
• Human-Computer Interaction
• Modelling and Animation
• Other Novel and Significant Application of (Signal/Image/Video) Processing
Prospective authors are invited to submit original research work that falls within the scope of this conference. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity. All the accepted and presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Original papers and not under review elsewhere may be submitted online through EasyChair through the link provided at the conference website.
Last Date of Paper Submission : May 15, 2016
Notification of Acceptance : July 05, 2016
Travel Bursary Award Notification : July 15, 2016
Camera Ready Paper : August 05, 2016
Authors Registration Deadline : July 20, 2016