Central computing Facility
Welcome to Central Computing Facility
Central Computing Facility is located in Administrative Buliding of SGGS at ground floor.This facility provides open scource computing platform for the students, staff and faculty of this Institute.
It has got 152 desktop machines and three Servers with the state of the art configuration to cater the need of software development and programming. All the computers are well connected to the Intranet and Internet with the help of Ethernet Backbone Switches. The Facility is powered with 4 Single phase 5 KVA UPS and three Servo Stabilizer. The main aim of this facility is to provide open source linux computing environment to the students for experimentation, programming, and to carry out project work.
Purpose and Use of Central Computing Facility:
- To provide a central site for hands on computer training.
- Facility to access computing resources to all students, staff and faculty of this institute.
- To teach different programming languages on open source Linux environment.
- Environment for students to learn and experiment different software tools to carry out their projects, dissertations and research work.
- To provide support for training programs, short term courses and technical workshops.
- Access from all desktop computers to the internet.
- Facility to carry out online examination on Linux/Open Source Environment for campus rercruitement.
In-Charge, Central Computing Facility
Mr. H. P. Ambulgekar
Assistant Profesor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
email@example.com Tel : + (91) 2462 269250
Mr. L. M. Budhewar
Supporting Staff, Department of Computer Science and EngineeringMobile: + (91) 9423626885